Terms & Conditions
Before filling out the form, please read the following carefully.
By checking the "I Have Read and Accept the Terms & Conditions" box, you agree to the following:
1. Players 12 years old and under should be accompanied by a parent/guardian for practice;
2. Players should wear their R9 uniform during all the practices;
3. Practices canceled due to lightning, storm or hurricane won´t be made up;
4. Requests to change your child’s practice hours must be made at the reception and will be processed based on
availability of spots;
5. All communication and information from Ronal Academy DFW will be sent via email to the parent/guardian;
6. If the player is not up date with the payments, they will not be able to train or play in games;
7. No practices on holidays.
8. Anyone parent/guardian thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be ejected from the academy
premises and their player’s membership will be reviewed.
9. Ronaldo Academy DFW management reserves the right to exclude any parent/guardian they deem not to be
adhering to any of the above or who by their actions poses a health and safety risk to other parents/guardians
I confirm that all the information above accurately describe the agreement in which:
1) I authorize the player to participate in the training program describe above and associated physical activity.
2) I understand and agree on the releases I make through this agreement.
3) I understand General Guidelines provided to me.
4) I agree to the terms and conditions outlined above.
5) I agree to provide the financial consideration associated with this enrollment.
I understand that this authorization will remain in effect until I cancel it in writing, and I agree to notify Ronaldo Academy DFW in writing of any changes in my account information or termination of this authorization at least 15 days prior to the next billing date. If the above noted payment dates fall on a weekend or holiday, I understand that the payments may be executed on the next business day. For ACH debits to my checking/savings account, I understand that because these are electronic transactions, these funds may be withdrawn from my account as soon as the above noted periodic transaction dates. In the case of an ACH Transaction being rejected for Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) I understand that Ronaldo Academy DFW may at its discretion attempt to process the charge again within 30 days and agree to an additional $15 charge for each attempt returned NSF which will be initiated as a separate transaction from the authorized recurring payment. I acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions to my account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card/bank account and will not dispute these scheduled transactions with my bank or credit card company; so long as the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in this authorization form.